A prospective Ghanaian lady meets her end after being poisoned by her friend after declaring plans to emigrate to the United Kingdom. 

According to reports, one Nana-Adwoa got betrayed by her friend whom she announced her intention to move to the UK.

Unfortunately, the news did not meet her friend well as she ended up putting a toxic substance in the food of Nana-Adwoa.

Nana, however, passed on after being rushed to the hospital over complications of the ingested substance.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO

 

READ MORE  Nigeria rapper Enaxi Songz shares little story on how to behave when you are in port-harcourt [photos]